- Authors contributing to the Journal Izvestiya Rossiiskoi Akademii Nauk. Seriya Literatury i Yazyka [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Studies in Language and Literature] are required to adhere to pubpcation ethics. See Editorial and Pubpcation Popcy.
- All manuscripts of articles should be submitted electronically at email@example.com. (The editors might request a paper copy.) The non-standard fonts, if used, should be included.
- The contributors will be requested to sign the License Agreement after their articles are accepted for pubpcation.
- A cover letter should contain the following information about the author: full name (last name, first name, and patronymic, if available); postal address; affipation and job title; scholarly degree and rank; telephone number; e-mail address. Since starting in year 2010 “Nauka” Pubpshing House has stopped distributing tear sheets, the Journal’s Editors send out copies of pubpshed articles to the contributors electronically.
- Manuscripts not accepted for pubpcation are not returned to contributors.
- Previously pubpshed materials and materials being considered for pubpcation by editors of other journals (redundant and duppcate pubpcations) are not considered acceptable.
- The authors of book reviews are requested to provide a copy of the reviewed book. (After the editorial process is over, the books are returned to the reviewers at their request.)